Craig Steckler, President
- Retired Chief of Police, Fremont Police Department (45 years of service)
- Education & Training: California State University of Los Angeles, B.S. in Policy Management; graduate of FBINA 128th Session & the California P.O.S.T. Command College Class #2
- Affiliations: Past President of the California Police Chiefs Association; Past President (2012 – 2013) of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
Nicole Causey, Vice President
- Realtor, Legacy Real Estate and Associates
- Education: California State University, East Bay, B.A. in Business Administration
- Affiliations: Volunteer at Adopt-An-Angel, an agency which provides Christmas gifts to underprivileged kids in Alameda County; Member of Bay East Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
- Software Engineer, Workday Inc.
- Education: B.S. Computer Science, Case Western Reserve University
David J. Benoun, Esq.
- City Attorney, City of Newark
- Education: University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Political Science; University of San Francisco, School of Law, J.D.
- Affiliations: Newark Rotary Club President (2013-2014); Ohlone College Foundation, Director; Avanzando, Director
- Director of Product Operations, Cisco Systems, Inc. (San Jose)
- Education: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering; Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, M.B.A.
- Affiliation: Volunteer at the California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Independent Consultant, Health Information Management Services
- Credentialed RHIT
- Affiliations: Washington Hospital Healthcare System Board Member; VP, Alameda County Special District Assn.; Chair, Tri-City Elder Coalition; Chair, Community Info Fair & Directory, City Coordinator/Former Treasurer, Newark Days; Ambassador Emeritus, Newark Chamber of Commerce; Program Chair/Member, Newark Optimists Club; Advisory Board Member, New Haven Educational Fndn.; Mission Valley ROP, Health Care Advisory Committee (2014 Advisor of the Year)
- Past health care related associations: Commissioner, Alameda County Blue Ribbon Task Force for Measure A funding, 2014; Alameda County Long Term Planning Council, former Commissioner; Alameda County Public Health Advisory Committee, former Commissioner; Mental Health Assoc. of Alameda County Board, former President/Bd. Member; Past Producer/Host, AT&T Cable “Pat’s Health Matters” and “Pat’s Neighborhood”
C. Lee Hewitt
- Attorney/Owner, Law Office of C. Lee Hewitt
- Education: San Jose State University, B.A. in Environmental Studies; University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
- Affiliations: Adjunct Professor, Ohlone College; Union City Police Department Certified Trauma Interventionist; Alameda County Judge Pro Tem; Member, Alameda County One Hundred Club
- Scientist and Patent Agent, Founder of Patent Law Firm Riddhi IP
- Education: Ph.D., University of Madras, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Minnesota, Patent Agent, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Affiliations: Niles Rotary Member, Past Board Member of Leading Women in Technology, Member of HiPower Women Leadership Group
- Assistant District Attorney, Alameda County (past 15 years); specializing in prosecuting felony domestic violence offenders for past 2.5 years
- Education & Training: Previous experience working at a domestic violence shelter as a volunteer (23 years ago); formerly a domestic violence advocate for the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office (2 years); Hastings Law School, J.D.
- Community Preservation Specialist, City of Newark, CA
- Education & Training: Administration of Justice AA, Ohlone College; Reserve Police Officer Level #2, Ohlone College; SCACEO Code Enforcement Supervisor/Management Certification, Rio Hondo College; California Bilingual Instructor for Crime Free Multi-Housing; CEPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) National Instructor
- Affiliations: International Crime Free Association; National Crime Prevention Council; City of Newark, CA Chamber of Commerce Ambassador (Co-Chair); Member, Optimist International Newark, CA (#20261).