Craig Steckler, President
- Commissioner, City of Fremont Planning Commission
- Retired Chief of Police, Fremont Police Department
- Education & Training: California State University of Los Angeles, B.S. in Policy Management; graduate of FBINA 128th Session & the California P.O.S.T. Command College Class #2
- Affiliations: Past President of the California Police Chiefs Association; Past President (2012 – 2013) of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP); Past President/Current Member of the Fremont (Niles) Rotary; Past President/Current Member of the Niles Main Street Association; Life Member of the California Peace Officers Association
Nicole Causey, Vice President
- Realtor, Legacy Real Estate and Associates
- Education: California State University, East Bay, B.A. in Business Administration
- Affiliations: Volunteer at Adopt-An-Angel, an agency which provides Christmas gifts to underprivileged kids in Alameda County; Member, Bay East Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors
Unnati Amin, Treasurer
- Software Engineer, Workday Inc.
- Education: B.S. Computer Science, Case Western Reserve University
- Controller, Kranz & Associates, LLC
- Education: Bachelor of Commerce, University of Bombay
David J. Benoun, Esq.
- City Attorney, City of Newark
- Education: University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Political Science; University of San Francisco, School of Law, J.D.
- Affiliations: Past President/Current Member Newark Rotary; Past Director, Ohlone College Foundation; Past Director, Avanzando Newark
- Director of Product Operations, Cisco Systems, Inc. (San Jose)
- Education: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering; Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business, M.B.A.
- Affiliation: Volunteer at the California Department of Fish and Wildlife
C. Lee Hewitt
- Attorney/Owner, Law Office of C. Lee Hewitt
- Education: San Jose State University, B.A. in Environmental Studies; University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
- Affiliations: Adjunct Professor, Ohlone College; Union City Police Department Certified Trauma Interventionist; Alameda County Judge Pro Tem; Member, Alameda 100 Club
- Retired Police Officer, Fremont Police Department
- Education: Criminal Justice and Biodynamics, Ohlone College and Sacramento State University; Advanced P.O.S.T (Police Officers Standards and Training) Certificate; School Resource Officer Certification; D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) Certification; Specialty Certificate in Violence and Gang Prevention
- Affiliations: Fremont Police Officers Association and Fremont/Niles Rotary
- Scientist and Patent Agent, Founder of Patent Law Firm Riddhi IP
- Education: Ph.D., University of Madras, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Minnesota, Patent Agent, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Affiliations: Niles Rotary Member, Past Board Member of Leading Women in Technology, Member of HiPower Women Leadership Group
- Assistant District Attorney, Alameda County (past 18 years); has specialized in domestic violence prosecutions
- Education & Training: BA, Tufts University; JD, Hastings School of Law; previous experience as a domestic violence shelter volunteer; former domestic violence advocate for the Middlesex County District Attorney’s Office
- Affiliations: Board Member, Alameda Education Foundation; Member, Alameda County 100 Club
- Community Preservation Specialist, City of Newark, CA
- Education & Training: Administration of Justice AA, Ohlone College; Reserve Police Officer Level #2, Ohlone College; SCACEO Code Enforcement Supervisor/Management Certification, Rio Hondo College; California Bilingual Instructor for Crime Free Multi-Housing; CEPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design) National Instructor
- Affiliations: International Crime Free Association; National Crime Prevention Council; City of Newark, CA Chamber of Commerce Ambassador (Co-Chair); Member, Optimist International Newark, CA (#20261); Member, Newark Rotary; Washington Hospital Foundation Member; Commissioner, City of Fremont Human Relations Commission.