For immediate help, call SAVE’s 24-Hour Hotline. Domestic violence counselors are available to assist you, day or night.
SAVE has Walk-In Hours, where you can come in and meet with an advocate for immediate assistance.
- Walk-In Hours are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 12:00pm-4:00pm. The Empowerment Center is located at 1900 Mowry Ave, Suite 201, Fremont, CA 94538.
- Our advocates can help with:
- Nonjudgmental, compassionate support
- Food and clothing
- Referrals for help with legal, financial, housing and other matters
- Information about SAVE services, including classes and workshops at SAVE, as well as individual counseling
- Ongoing Case Management services
- Additional assistance with Temporary Restraining Orders available:
- Monday 12:00-4:00 pm
- Friday 12:00-4:00 pm
If you would like to meet with someone outside of these hours, you can always schedule an appointment with our Community Case Manager, Jacia, by calling (510) 574-2256 or by emailing JaciaM@save-dv.org
For this month’s calendar, check out the Empowerment Center’s Workshops and Classes page.