SAVE’s COPS (Community Oriented Prevention Services) Program provides resources and support for domestic violence victims. Our Advocates are available at the Fremont, Hayward, and San Leandro Police Departments. They can be reached by calling:
- Fremont COPS Advocate: (510) 790-6939
- Hayward COPS Advocate: (510) 293-7125
- San Leandro COPS Advocate: (510) 577-3267
About SAVE’s COPS Advocates:
- COPS Advocates help domestic violence victims on site at the Fremont, Hayward, and San Leandro Police Departments.
- COPS Advocates work closely with police officers to help you as needed, and may call you if a police report has been filed due to a domestic violence incident.
- COPS Advocates provide the same crisis support, referrals, and advice as our hotline counselors.
- Because COPS Advocates often meet one-on-one with victims, they establish longer-term relationships with their clients and can provide ongoing support as needed.
For more information, call SAVE’s 24-Hour Hotline (510) 794-6055.