If you are experiencing intimate partner abuse or have been abused in the past, you may be feeling depressed and frustrated. Your self-esteem may be low and you may also feel isolated from family, friends, and your community. Please know that you are not alone — SAVE is here to help. Our free Drop-In Support Group can help you gain perspective, connect with other survivors, and improve your self-image.
How it works:
SAVE’s support groups provide a safe place where survivors can encourage, support, and empower each other.
- SAVE’s support groups are facilitated by trained and certified domestic violence counselors or marriage and family counseling interns.
- SAVE’s support groups are free; no reservations are required.
- SAVE’s support group sessions are confidential.
SAVE’s support groups meet three times per week in the Group Healing Room at the Empowerment Center at SAVE, 1900 Mowry Avenue, Suite 201, Fremont, CA 94538.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:45 pm – 8:45 pm
- Fridays from 9:15 am – 11 am
NEW! Free on-site childcare is now available! Call SAVE’s 24-hour Hotline for more info: (510) 794-6055.
Please be on time as latecomers interrupt the flow of the conversation and will therefore not be allowed entry.
For information, directions or immediate support please call our 24-Hour Hotline (510) 794-6055, or The Empowerment Center at SAVE at (510) 574-2250.