Talking about intimate partner abuse can help you gain perspective and begin the process of healing. SAVE offers free, confidential individual counseling. Whether you are currently in a relationship or have experienced past abuse, we can help provide you with tools to break the cycle of violence.
About SAVE’s Individual Counseling Program:
- SAVE’s individual counseling is free and confidential, and available to all genders.
- Counseling is provided by supervised Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) candidates.
- Appointments are available Monday through Saturday at SAVE’s Community Office in Fremont. Morning, afternoon, and early evening appointments are available.
- For more information or to request counseling, call SAVE ‘s 24-Hour Hotline at (510) 794-6055.
- There is a 7 to 10 business day waiting period from when you request counseling to the date you are contacted by a counselor to set up an appointment.
- If you need support while you’re waiting to begin counseling, call SAVE’s 24-Hour Hotline at (510) 694-6055 or attend one of SAVE’s free Drop-In Support Group sessions.