Does your partner…
- Move the relationship forward very quickly?
- Constantly calls or texts?
- Have unpredictable mood swings?
- Act jealous or accuse you of cheating?
- Use drugs or alcohol as an excuse?
- Make you feel guilty for or prevent you from seeing friends and family?
- Blame others or circumstances their feelings or problems?
- Look at you or act in ways that scare you?
- Act as though their abusive behavior is no big deal or your fault?
- Threaten you?
- Make all the decisions?
- Control the finances?
- Destroy your property?
If you answered yes to more than one of these questions, you may be experiencing abuse. We offer a variety of free services that may be of help.