Wish List – There are some items we are always in need of. Your contributions help us run our programs on a day-to-day basis. We regularly accept these new items. We regularly accept these new items. You can deliver them to our community office during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. For other arrangements, please call us.
- Non-perishable food (please make sure it is not past the expiration date)
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Underwear and socks (all sizes, women, men, and children)
- Sweatsuits/sweatpants/sweatshirts (all sizes, adults and children)
- Flip flops (all sizes, adults and children)
- Cleaning supplies (soap, laundry detergent, Lysol)
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Mops, brooms, buckets
- Shower Curtains
- Small garbage cans (for bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Mattress covers and pillow covers (Double and twin size)
- Hand soap dispensers
- Fans (gently used OK)
- Alarm clocks (gently used OK)
We also accept these gently used (or new) kitchen items:
- Baking dishes, cookies sheets, pots and pans
- Plastic storage (i.e. Tupperware)
- Coffee pot
- Can openers
Due to space constraints, we do not accept donations of used items on a regular basis. Please call our community office if you have a used item in almost-new condition that you wish to donate. We may be able to accept it if we have an immediate need.
Gift Cards – Donations of gift cards are always welcome. They allow our clients more flexibility for their specific needs and timing. Suggested gift cards are for grocery stores (especially ethnic markets), drugstores (CVS, RiteAid), department stores (Wal-Mart, Target, Sears), phone cards, and BART/AC Transit bus passes.
Seasonal – Holiday times and seasonal events present additional opportunities for in-kind donations. These include: Back-to-School backpacks and supplies, Thanksgiving meals, Holiday Giving Program to purchase gift cards and gifts for our client families, Easter baskets, and summer time activity vouchers. Please contact us if you would like more information about donating seasonal items.
Services – We are always looking for businesses and individuals who are willing to donate their services such as printing, computer repair, paper shredding, home maintenance, painting, construction, haircuts, and more.
Group Projects – Groups can sponsor a project for SAVE such as Adopt-A-Room, Adopt-A-SAVE Service, food certificates drive, donation items drive, or a work project.