Due to space limitations, SAVE is not accepting donations of used items at this time. We are, however, in need of new clothing for our clients (adults, youth, and children) and some basic personal care and household items.
If you’d like to donate nonperishable food, please see our current Nonperishable Food Wish List.
Other frequently requested/needed items include:
- Packages of underwear, socks, and pajamas in all sizes for women and kids (both boys and girls)
- New in-season clothing basics for women and kids (sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, yoga pants and sweatpants, long-and short-sleeve T-shirts, tanks and sleeveless T-shirts, and shorts) — all sizes are needed
- New double and twin-size sheet sets, blankets, and comforters (these items are urgently needed)
- New standard-size pillows
- New bath, hand, and face towels
- Compact umbrellas
Our clients also need personal items and services, such as haircuts and travel expenses. Gift cards are very useful and much appreciated. Please also note that many of our non-shelter clients have difficulty feeding their families. Grocery gift cards are in great need and are a donation priority at this time. Thank you!
- Grocery/general stores such as Safeway, SaveMart, Food Maxx, Lucky, Target, and WalMart
- Shoe stores such as Payless Shoe Source, Big 5, and Marshall’s
- Haircut services such as Great Clips, SuperCuts, or Great Cuts
- Gas cards to cover clients’ transportation needs
SAVE is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Fed Tax ID #94-2520559. We will provide you with a receipt for tax purposes for your donation.