Make a Difference!
When you donate to SAVE, you support individuals and families who need safety, the opportunity to heal, and knowledge to empower themselves.
There are many ways to donate: online, or mail your check to The Empowerment Center at SAVE, or call (510) 574-2250 ext. 106 for more information. We can process your credit card donation over the phone or visit us! We’re open Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
Your investment will have an impact:
- $50 feeds a family at our shelter three healthy meals
- $100 completes complex temporary restraining order legal forms for a distraught victim
- $250 teaches 72 teenagers about the warning signs of abuse as well as healthy relationship traits
- $500 answers calls to our crisis line for 24 hours
- $1,000 opens the doors to our three weekly support groups for one month
Donating to SAVE is a also meaningful way to commemorate a birthday, anniversary or other milestone event or to honor the memory of a loved one.
And for our friends who want to host a fundraiser to benefit SAVE, we’ll work with you to provide tabling materials, promote your event, and more! Call Tina Fernandez at (510) 574-2250 ext. 106 or TinaF@save-dv.org.
Securely donate online to SAVE using your credit card.
Join SAVE’s Monthly SAVE-ings Program by making recurring donations each month. We can bill your credit card automatically each month or, if you prefer, you can initiate a monthly check to be issued to SAVE. These continuous funds allow you to spread out your contribution into a manageable sum each month. Please call (510) 574-2250 ext. 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to establish this program. Or donate online and check the box for “Make my selection a recurring payment.”